Pioneer Comfort Systems has been servicing Shreveport, Louisiana, for more than 50 years. We offer a vast array of HVAC services to help you keep your home at a comfortable temperature and ensure you have good air quality. Because all of our technicians are NATE-certified, you can be confident that they can meet your HVAC needs. Not only do we install new systems, but we also provide routine maintenance for both residential and commercial systems. We have the necessary tools and knowledge to keep your unit operating at peak performance.
Why Maintenance Matters
When left untreated, small problems with commercial HVAC systems can quickly spiral into major issues. Not only does this decrease the efficiency of the unit, but it can also lead you to need extensive, costly repairs or even require you to replace the system prematurely. Regular maintenance visits allow experts to find and resolve small issues before they can have a major impact on the operation of your unit.
Not only does routine maintenance involve finding and replacing malfunctioning parts to keep the system operating correctly, but also involves cleaning the unit. Over time, contaminants such as dirt, dust, and pollen can build up on the unit and decrease its efficiency. This built-up pollution diminishes the air quality in your building. When the heating and air coils get dirty, airflow is compromised and the entire unit has to work harder to keep the building at a comfortable temperature. Overtaxing the system often leads to complete burnout and results in you having to purchase and install an expensive new unit. Routine maintenance can help you avoid these problems.
When you trust the experts at Pioneer Comfort Systems to keep your system operating smoothly, you can expect us to perform the following steps at every maintenance call.
- Inspect connections: We’ll check every electrical connection to ensure it is tight.
- Straighten coil fins: Your coils are an important component of your HVAC system so we’ll evaluate then and fix any bent coils to restore proper airflow.
- Lubricate parts: We’ll check every component of your system to ensure it is properly lubricated so it functions smoothly.
- Check service controls: We inspect thermostats to make sure they are communicating properly with the main unit.
- Clean the drain line: Mold and mildew build up in the drain line and can cause problems with the airflow so we check every line and clean it if we find any obstruction.
- Clean the unit: We remove contaminants from the surface of the unit so they don’t interfere with the system’s efficiency.
We recommend that you have your unit serviced at least once a year. For best results, have your system inspected at the start of every summer and the beginning of every winter. This practice allows our technicians to ensure the unit is heating and cooling properly so your employees and customers can stay comfortable. If you do not schedule regular maintenance visits, we may not be able to identify small problems in time to keep you from needing costly repairs. You can extend the lifetime of your system and ensure it operates at maximum efficiency by scheduling regular commercial air conditioning maintenance.
Why Choose Us
At Pioneer Comfort Systems, we are committed to providing you with exceptional HVAC service. Not only do we use state-of-the-art equipment to identify and fix problems with your heating and air system, but we also use top-of-the-line replacement parts to increase the lifetime of your unit. Our commercial AC maintenance services keep your system operating properly to improve the comfort of both your customers and employees. If you own a business in the Shreveport area, contact us today to have your HVAC system serviced so it lasts longer.