Looking to Buy a Furnace or Heating System in Bossier City or Shreveport, LA?
When cold weather hits the Shreveport area unexpectedly, homeowners need to ensure their heating unit works properly. Whether you’re building a new home or the heating unit in your current house is aging, you’ll need to buy a heating unit to protect yourself from cold weather.
For over half a century, the Pioneer Comfort Systems business has been considered the best HVAC company in Shreveport, LA for both homeowners and business owners.
We’ve helped residents of Bossier City and Shreveport, LA, as well as the surrounding areas, stay warm by installing high-quality heating systems. If you are in the market to buy a furnace in Shreveport, our expert technicians can help you find the right system and install it quickly!
Quality Furnace Replacement in Shreveport
The heating and air conditioning professionals at Pioneer Comfort Systems have our customers covered when they’re ready to replace their gas or electric furnaces. Our team helps you find an energy efficient unit that fits your home and budget while lowering your energy costs.
When to Repair or Replace Your Heating System or Air Conditioning Units
HVAC equipment starts losing efficacy after around 10 years of use. And, this inefficiency costs you money.
An aging furnace can waste up to 40% of your electricity budget.
Homeowners often complain of the following right before their heating & air conditioning system goes out:
- Furnace needs frequent repairs and maintenance services
- Furnace blows cold air
- Furnace cycles on and off
- Hot and cold spots in the home or business
- Increased heating costs
- Strange noises coming from the furnace
- Yellow burner flames that indicate incomplete combustion or leaking carbon monoxide or gas
Call Pioneer Comfort Systems when you suspect your heating & air conditioning unit may be on its last legs.
Proactively replacing your HVAC system will end up saving you money by stopping the endless repairs and excessive maintenance services, as well as lowering utility costs.
When Pioneer Comfort helps you select a new heating & air conditioning system, this also means you’ll have a properly sized unit that was created to operate under your home’s specific conditions.
Heating Unit & Furnace Options
When you decide to purchase a new heating unit, you can choose either a heat pump or a furnace as your heating elements. The technicians at Pioneer Comfort are experienced with every major brand from both types of heating elements, so you can feel confident that we know what we’re doing when it comes to finding and installing the right system for your home or business in Bossier City or Shreveport, LA.
If you want an electric heating system that also offers energy-efficiency, a heat pump is the way to go.
We work with multiple models from the American Standard line because we know these heating & air conditioning units are made of the highest quality materials. They are built to last and provide service for many years.
The Platinum Series contains models with multi-stage motors for enhanced comfort, while the Silver Series has been proven to reduce greenhouse emissions. The Gold Series is the top-of-the-line model and can drastically cut your energy bill to save you a significant amount of money.
In contrast, furnaces run on natural gas or oil. As with heat pumps, we offer a variety of furnace models from American Standard because we know this brand has an Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency (AFUE) rating ranging from 80% to 97.3%. Choose from Gold, Silver, or Platinum packages to find the one that best meets your individual needs.
An Energy Efficient Furnace Saves You Money
Many homeowners truly don’t understand how much energy efficiency can help lower the cost of heating and cooling . New natural gas and electric furnaces run exponentially smoother than older models, and some feature variable-speed technology.
When a furnace runs at multiple speeds, it calibrates the heat flow in your home or business. It also optimizes indoor air quality, while using less energy.
A furnace that undergoes proper maintenance services requires fewer repairs and maintains a longer service life. Our trusted Shreveport heater maintenance technicians will show you how to properly care for your unit in between “check ups”.
While you may believe a new furnace isn’t in your budget, a new, efficiency-rated unit may be more cost-effective than you think. A new energy-efficient furnace will save you money on both-your energy bills and repairs.
Pioneer Comfort Systems offers HVAC and plumbing specials. We also offer convenient financing plans, with approved credit.
New Heating System Installation in Shreveport, LA.
It is important to install a new heating unit properly to make sure it operates correctly and lasts for many years. The Shreveport furnace installation technicians at Pioneer Comfort Systems use the best equipment on the market to ensure every unit is installed efficiently so you can successfully warm your home.
You can expect us to perform the following steps when we install a new unit for you:
- Determine which system is best for you: We’ll take your individual needs into account and calculate the square footage of your home to help you find the best unit. We can help you decide whether a furnace or heat pump best meets your needs, and we’ll ensure the unit is the right size to heat your entire home.
- Remove the old unit: If the new unit is replacing a current one, we’ll first unhook the old system and remove it completely, taking care to remove any old components and cleaning the area.
- Place the new system: We’ll set the unit in place and make sure it fits properly.
- Connect the wires: We’ll hook up all the connections to the new unit and ensure all the wires are connected properly. This ensures the new unit runs smoothly from the beginning.
- Clean up: Not only will we clean up our tools and leave the installation area as clean as we found it, but we’ll also wipe down the new unit to remove any dirt, dust, or debris that may have settled on it during the installation. Removing any potential pollutants improves the air quality of your home while the system is running.
- Test the system: Before we leave, we’ll test the unit to make sure it is operating correctly. First, we’ll turn it on to make sure it runs, and then we’ll examine different areas of your home to see if the unit heats evenly. If we notice any potential problems, we’ll reexamine the unit to resolve the issue quickly. We will not leave until we are sure you are satisfied with the quality of service you received.
HVAC Services in Shreveport, LA
With Pioneer Comfort Systems, you have the advantage of our licensed and certified service professionals installing your new equipment. Our NATE-certified technicians undergo a series of experience and knowledge-based testing, follow-up training, and re-testing every two years.
Air pros who attain this certification are at the top of their field. They have extensive experience and knowledge when it comes to HVAC installation and replacement. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction on every home project.
Pioneer also offers a full array of HVAC tune up services with our Energy Control Agreement. Regularly scheduled maintenance not only keeps your equipment in optimum shape, it also keeps your furnace’s warranty valid. Our service agreement includes two annual inspections – in the spring for your AC unit and in the fall for your furnace. While your heating and air conditioning system may be working fine, it still needs maintenance to keep it running reliably and efficiently.
Just reach out to our outstanding Shreveport service team at (318) 378-5729 or fill out our online contact form to schedule an appointment. You can count on the furnace experts at Pioneer Comfort Systems when you need maintenance, repairs, or to buy a furnace in Shreveport, LA.
HVAC Replacement Cost and HVAC Installation Cost in Shreveport
Several factors determine the cost of a replacement furnace in Shreveport, LA.
These factors include:
- Your home’s age, size, and floor plan
- Do you need to replace grills, ductwork, or your thermostat?
- The SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio) rating needed to lower your energy bill
- How long do you plan to stay in your home?
- What upfront costs and monthly expenses with work within your budget? (If you’re financing your unit.)
Buy New Furnace in Shreveport, LA: Why Choose Pioneer Comfort Systems
At Pioneer Comfort Systems, we understand that keeping your home warm during cold snaps is important. When you need to buy a furnace in Shreveport, we can help you find the right brand for your needs. All of our Shreveport heating & air conditioning contractors are NATE-certified, so you can be confident we have the tools and knowledge needed to provide you with exceptional customer service.
We even provide weekend and evening emergency services for no extra charge. To help save on costs, we offer in-house products so we can pass our savings on to you to help you afford the high-quality products you need.
Whether you need to replace an aging heating unit that no longer functions properly or you want to find the perfect system for a new home, Pioneer Comfort Systems is here to help with your Shreveport heating needs. Let our experienced technicians walk you through buying the right heating unit and installing it quickly so you can keep your home warm in the winter. Contact us today to discuss your needs for a new heating unit.
Not only does Pioneer Comfort Systems provide service for heating and air conditioning systems, our southern air experts also provide other services including air duct cleaning and plumbing for Shreveport and Bossier City residents. Contact us when you need assistance with your home HVAC or plumbing systems.