For more than 50 years, residents and businesses in Shreveport, Louisiana, and the surrounding area have been trusting Pioneer Comfort Systems with all of their household service needs. In addition to services such as plumbing and improving air quality, we offer a wide range of HVAC services to ensure your home or business building stays at a comfortable temperature. One of the many ways we provide superior customer service is by offering routine heater maintenance. This service is essential for keeping your HVAC system running smoothly so you can maintain a comfortable temperature in your home.
Why Heater Maintenance Is Important
Aging HVAC systems often stop working efficiently. When small components stop working properly, they can cause major damage that costs a significant amount to repair. In some cases, minor damage becomes major so quickly that the system is beyond repair and must be replaced. Scheduling routine maintenance by the expert technicians at Pioneer Comfort Systems is a great way to identify potential problems and resolve them before they become too extensive to fix easily.
An additional benefit of routine furnace maintenance is that it helps extend your HVAC unit’s lifetime, which can save you a significant amount of money and keep your home or business building warm during a cold snap. Regular maintenance also ensures that your heat works throughout the year, so there are no unpleasant surprises when the weather suddenly turns cold, and the heater doesn’t work. We recommend letting our expert technicians service your heater twice a year to ensure it stays at top performance.
Professional Heater Maintenance
Keeping your heating system running properly is essential for maintaining a comfortable temperature in your home. The Pioneer Comfort Systems technicians want to keep your unit running smoothly, so we perform the following steps at every service appointment.
- Listen to any concerns you have: We take the time to talk with you to see if your unit has been working efficiently. If you have noticed any signs of a malfunctioning heater, such as a burning smell, uneven heating, or an unusually high utility bill, knowing this information will help us correctly diagnose the problem so we can resolve it quickly.
- Examine your system: We will evaluate every component of your heating system to make sure it is operating correctly. If we notice any part that isn’t working up to its full potential, we take note of the problem and make you aware that it could lead to a major problem.
- Make repairs if necessary: If we think your system needs to be repaired in any way, we do so. We’ll replace malfunctioning parts with high-quality components made from the top brands in the industry. While installing these parts, we use top-of-the-line equipment to make sure everything is replaced quickly and efficiently.
- Clean the unit: Our technicians clean away every trace of dirt, dust, and grime from your unit, so these impurities don’t interfere with how the system operates. Not only can these impurities affect the air quality of your home or business building, but they can also keep individual components from working properly so cleaning the unit thoroughly is an essential part of routine maintenance.
- Test the system: Before we leave, we’ll turn on your heater to ensure it works properly. If we notice any issues, we’ll reexamine the unit to ensure we didn’t miss anything that could affect the system’s performance.
Why Choose Us
Pioneer Comfort Systems is dedicated to providing exceptional HVAC service to both commercial and residential clients. To make sure every job is completed thoroughly, we only use top-of-the-line tools and equipment, and we make sure each of our technicians has years of experience in the field, so you feel confident you get the best service possible. In fact, each of our technicians is NATE-certified, which is the gold standard for people in the HVAC industry. This certification ensures that we know what we’re doing when it comes to repairing and maintaining your heating system.
For six decades, we have been providing top-quality service to residents of Shreveport. We have worked with every brand of HVAC equipment to help you regardless of which brand you prefer. If you aren’t sure which one is best for you, we can help you decide and will get the unit installed quickly and efficiently. We’ll then maintain the system as needed to make sure it keeps heating your business building or home evenly. These maintenance appointments help increase your unit’s lifetime, so you know you are getting the most for your money.
If you want to keep your heater operating at peak performance, it is important to schedule regular maintenance visits throughout the year. The experts at Pioneer Comfort Systems are ready to help. Whether you have noticed your heating system isn’t operating efficiently or just want to check it to ensure it is running efficiently, let us get you on the schedule for a maintenance visit. Contact us today to start making heating maintenance a priority to improve your home’s comfort while saving money by helping your unit last longer.
Image Credit: Shutterstock.com / Virrage Images