No one wants to be cold in the winter, so you need to make sure your HVAC system works properly as cold snaps approach. Whether you need to replace an aging heater or install an entire system for a new home, Pioneer Comfort Systems can help. Our expert technicians have years of experience in the HVAC industry, so you can feel comfortable calling us to provide heater installation so you can stay warm throughout the winter months. For 60 years, we have supplied Shreveport, Louisiana residents, with superior service for heating installation.
Signs You Need a New Heater
When your current heating system goes out, you want to get it replaced as quickly as possible. Instead of waiting for your system to malfunction completely, call Pioneer Comfort Systems when you first notice signs that your heater is struggling. Any of the following signs could indicate that you need to have a new heater installed.
- High utility bill: Although your monthly utility bill probably varies throughout the year, if you notice a drastic spike in your power bill with no explanation, your heater may not be functioning optimally.
- House doesn’t warm: You can’t expect your house to warm instantly when you turn the heat on. However, if your heat has been running for several hours and your home still isn’t warm, there is probably a problem with the system.
- Burning smell: You may notice a burning smell the first time you turn your heater on, but if it doesn’t go away within a few hours, it’s time to call the experts at Pioneer Comfort Systems to install the heater.
- Breaker trips continuously: Sometimes, your breaker gets overloaded and trips when you use too much power. If the breaker trips repeatedly every time you turn your heater on, you probably need to have a more efficient system installed.
- House warms unevenly: When your heater is working correctly, it will keep your entire house warm. One of the first things you may notice when your heater isn’t working right is that certain areas of your home may not warm, and others.
Professional Heater & Furnace Installation
The Pioneer Comfort Systems technicians are prepared to offer superior customer service while installing high-quality heating systems to residents of Shreveport and the surrounding areas. You can expect us to complete each job thoroughly and efficiently because we perform the following steps.
- Help you choose the perfect system for your home: Homes of various sizes require units of different capacities to warm them. Our technicians will take your individual needs into account and help you decide which brand of equipment and which size unit will be most beneficial for you.
- Place the system: After removing your old heating system, we set the new one in place and connect all of the wires.
- Clean up: We make sure to clean any dirt or debris from your new system so your heater can run without interference. We also make sure we clean up all of our tools and equipment quickly so you can get back to your regular routine as soon as possible.
- Test the system: We make sure the new system is heating properly before we leave. If we notice any issues, we resolve the problem immediately to feel confident we won’t stop until we are sure your heater is working properly.
Why Choose Us
Having been servicing the people of Shreveport, Louisiana, for a wide variety of HVAC needs for more than half a century, Pioneer Comfort System offers superior service with knowledgeable technicians and state-of-the-art equipment. Each of our technicians is NATE-certified, and because they each hold this gold standard certification for HVAC work, you can feel confident when you trust us for heater installation. Our family-owned business provides all of the services you need to keep your home running smoothly.
We are also experienced working with all types of HVAC equipment, so you can trust that we know what we’re doing regardless of which system you choose for your home. We work with both residential and commercial buildings to keep them warm with heater installation. After we set up your new heater, we’ll maintain it regularly to increase its lifespan. Because we are dedicated to providing our clients with superior customer service, we make sure you get the most for your money every time we install a heater.
Pioneer Comfort Systems understands your need to have a warm, comfortable home. In addition to maintaining and repairing heating systems to keep them running at optimal performance, we also provide heater install so you know who to call when it is time for a new system. Having a new system installed quickly can help you keep your home comfortable, so don’t wait until a cold snap hits to install a new system. Call Pioneer Comfort Systems today to talk about installing a new heater and see which one is best for your home or business. We can get you on the schedule quickly, sometimes even on the same day you call, so contact us today to get started on installing a new heater that will keep you comfortable during cold weather.
Image Credit: Shutterstock.com / Virrage Images