When cold weather hits the Shreveport area unexpectedly, you want to make sure your heating unit is working properly so you and your family can stay warm. Whether you’re building a new home or the heating unit in your current house is aging, you need to buy a heating unit to protect yourself from cold weather. For more than half a century, Pioneer Comfort Systems has been helping residents of Shreveport, Louisiana, and the surrounding areas stay warm by installing high-quality heating systems. If you are in the market to purchase a heating unit, trust our expert technicians to help you find the right system and install it quickly and efficiently.
Heating Unit & Furnace Options
When you decide to purchase a new heating unit, you can choose either a heat pump or a furnace as your heating elements. The technicians at Pioneer Comfort Systems are experienced with every major brand from both types of heating elements, so you can feel confident that we know what we’re doing when it comes to finding and installing the right system.
If you want an electric heating system that is also energy-efficient, a heat pump is the way to go. We work with multiple models from the American Standard line because we know these systems are made of materials of the highest quality and are built to last for many years. The Platinum Series contains models with multi-stage motors for enhanced comfort, while the Silver Series has been proven to reduce greenhouse emissions. The Gold Series is the top-of-the-line model and can drastically cut your energy bill to save you a significant amount of money.
In contrast, furnaces run on natural gas or oil. They are great for keeping your home toasty during the winter, and as with heat pumps, we offer different models for furnaces from American Standard because we know this brand has an AFUE rating ranging from 80% to 97.3%. Choose from Gold, Silver, or Platinum packages to find the one that best meets your individual needs.
Steps for Installing a Heating System
It is important to install a new heating unit properly to make sure it operates correctly and lasts for many years. The technicians at Pioneer Comfort Systems use the best equipment on the market to ensure every unit is installed efficiently so you can successfully warm your home. You can expect us to perform the following steps when we install a new unit for you.
- Determine which system is best for you: We’ll take your individual needs into account and calculate the square footage of your home to help you find the best unit. We can help you decide whether a furnace or heat pump best meets your needs, and we’ll ensure the unit is the right size to heat your entire home.
- Remove the old unit: If the new unit is replacing a current one, we’ll first unhook the old system and remove it completely, taking care to remove any old components and cleaning the area.
- Place the new system: We’ll set the unit in place and make sure it fits properly.
- Connect the wires: We’ll hook up all of the connections to the new unit and ensure all of the wires are connected properly. This ensures the new unit runs smoothly from the beginning.
- Clean up: Not only will we clean up our tools and leave the install area as clean as we found it, but we’ll also wipe down the new unit to remove any dirt, dust, or debris that may have settled on it during the install. Removing any potential pollutants improves the air quality of your home while the system is running.
- Test the system: Before we leave, we’ll test the unit to make sure it is operating correctly. First, we’ll turn it on to make sure it runs, and then we’ll examine different areas of your home to see if the unit heats evenly. If we notice any potential problems, we’ll reexamine the unit to resolve the issue quickly. We will not leave until we are sure you are satisfied with the quality of service you received.
Why Choose Us
At Pioneer Comfort Systems, we understand that keeping your home warm during cold snaps is important. When you need to buy a furnace or heat pump, we can help you find the right brand for your needs. All of our technicians are NATE-certified, so you can be confident we have the tools and knowledge needed to provide you with exceptional customer service. We even provide weekend and evening emergency services for no extra charge. To help save on costs, we offer in-house products so we can pass our savings on to you to help you afford the high-quality products you need.
Whether you need to replace an aging heating unit that no longer functions properly or you want to find the perfect system for a new home, Pioneer Comfort Systems is here to help. Let our experienced technicians walk you through buying the right heating unit and installing it quickly so you can keep your home warm in the winter. Contact us today to discuss your needs for a new heating unit.
Featured Image: Kaspars Grinvalds / Shutterstock