When cold snaps hit in Shreveport, Louisiana, no one wants to be cold either at home or their place of work. You rely on your heating system to keep your commercial building at a comfortable temperature for both your customers and employees, so when your HVAC system starts to malfunction, you can have it repaired as quickly as possible. Pioneer Comfort Systems has provided high-quality HVAC services to residents of Shreveport and Bossier City for 60 years. When you need commercial heating repair for your business building, our expert technicians are here to help.
Don’t Leave Your Employees Cold
It’s always an emergency when your commercial heater goes out during cold weather. If you want your employees to be productive, you need to provide them with a safe, comfortable environment where they can perform their jobs. The best way to keep your furnace operating at peak capacity is to schedule regular maintenance visits. Not only does it help our technicians find minor problems and fix them before they become major, but it also helps us improve the air quality in your business building. If you suspect your commercial HVAC system is failing, call us today so we can perform the following steps to resolve the issue.
- Talk about the problems you are noticing: Before we examine the unit, we will talk with you about the issues you are noticing so we have a comprehensive understanding of what is wrong with your unit.
- Look at the unit: We will examine your HVAC system to see which components are malfunctioning and diagnose the problem.
- Replace damaged parts: We will use state-of-the-art replacement parts to fix the unit. Our parts are made of durable materials and designed to withstand years of wear and tear to increase the lifespan of your HVAC system.
- Clean up: We’ll remove dirt, pollen, debris, and other impurities from the unit to improve the indoor air quality of your building. We will also clean up all of the tools we used while repairing your unit.
- Test the system: To ensure complete customer satisfaction, we will test the unit before we leave to make sure it is heating the building evenly. If we notice any abnormalities in how the system functions, we’ll reevaluate the problem.
Signs Your Heater Needs Repair
Whether your business building is heated with a furnace or a heat pump, the HVAC system will need to be repaired occasionally. As long as the unit is working, you may be tempted to ignore minor problems to save money. However, minor issues with your heater can become major quickly. If you wait too long, the system may be beyond repair and have to be replaced. You can prolong the lifespan of your HVAC system and avoid the expense of installing a new unit by contacting the technicians at Pioneer Comfort Systems when you notice any of the following signs that your heater is bad.
- High utility bills: Your utility bill will fluctuate throughout the year. When temperatures are mild, you probably won’t be running your system very often, so you’ll have a lower utility bill. Your bill will be higher when the weather is very cold or very hot, but if your bill suddenly skyrockets, your unit may not be working efficiently and need to be repaired.
- Strange smells: You may notice a musty smell the first time you use your heating system when the weather turns cold. This is normal, but if the odor doesn’t go away or begins to smell like something is burning, it is time to seek professional help.
- Aging system: Older systems have a greater chance of malfunctioning. If your system has served you well for many years, it is a good idea to have it maintained regularly to catch necessary repairs immediately.
- Odd noises: Your unit may be loud when you turn on the heat, but you should never hear pinging or clanging. If you do, you need to call a professional for heater repair.
Why Choose Pioneer Comfort Systems for Your HVAC Needs
Commercial HVAC services are important for maintaining the comfort level of your business building. Still, because problems with your unit can occur for a wide variety of reasons, you need to choose a reputable company for your repair and maintenance needs. The expert technicians at Pioneer Comfort have the experience necessary to solve any HVAC problem. We are experienced with every major brand of HVAC equipment, and we use top-of-the-line tools to install it. We also produce many of the materials we use in-house to cut costs and pass our savings on to you.
Our shop is located in the heart of Shreveport, Louisiana, on the E. Bert Kouns Industrial Loop. Because we are just minutes away from the intersection of Interstate 20 and Interstate 49, we are in the perfect location to provide reliable HVAC services to residents and businesses in Shreveport and the surrounding area. If you are looking for commercial heater repair so you can keep your business building at a comfortable temperature, choose the Pioneer Comfort Systems located just outside of the Red River National Wildlife Refuge. Call us today to schedule service for commercial furnace repair.