Whether you’re opening a new business building or need to replace an aging HVAC unit, you want to use a reliable, experienced heating and air company for commercial heating installation. The expert technicians at Pioneer Comfort Systems have 60 years of experience providing people in Shreveport, Louisiana, and the surrounding area with a variety of HVAC services. When you need commercial heater installation, you can expect our technicians to provide you unparalleled service for an affordable price.
Professional Commercial Heater Installation Specialists
Installing a new commercial heater takes a lot more than just hooking up some wires. You need to be sure you select a brand and model of HVAC system that is big enough to heat your entire building, and you also want to ensure the wires are connected properly and the unit is left clean after installation. The technicians at Pioneer Comfort Systems will ease your mind by performing the following steps for every commercial heater installation.
- Measure your building: We’ll measure your entire building to ensure we choose the right size unit to keep the entire space heated comfortably.
- Determine which brand is best: There are several reputable brands of HVAC systems, and we are experienced working with them all. We’ll discuss your HVAC needs and help you decide which one is best for your company.
- Remove the old unit: Our technicians will disconnect the old unit and remove it before prepping the area for the new system.
- Place the new system: We’ll set the new system in place and make sure it fits.
- Connect the wires: Once the system is in place, we’ll connect all of the wires and ensure that each one has a tight connection. We’ll also make sure none of the wires are frayed or damaged in any way.
- Clean the system: Dirt, dust, pollen, and other impurities can all impact the efficiency of your HVAC unit and may lower the indoor air quality of your business building. We’ll wipe down every component of the new system to get rid of impurities so your new unit can last for many years.
- Test the unit: We won’t leave until we are confident that you are satisfied with our installation process. To make sure the new unit is working properly, we’ll turn it on and see if it makes any odd noises or blows through the vents properly. We’ll also walk throughout the building to see if there are any hot or cold spots that could indicate the unit isn’t heating evenly. If we notice any problems, we’ll evaluate the unit to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.
Reasons You May Need To Install a New Heater
You want your HVAC system to last as long as possible, so you get the most for your money. Regular maintenance can extend the lifetime of your unit, but sometimes you have to replace the HVAC system in your business building. Some common reasons for needing to install a new heater are:
- Lack of proper maintenance: If your unit isn’t cared for properly, it won’t last as long. You need to install a new unit when the old one malfunctions.
- Aging system: Even if you take impeccable care of your system, it will only last for so long. Older systems need to be less efficient and need frequent repairs, so it is more cost-efficient to replace them with newer models.
- Ignoring minor mechanical problems: Minor problems with your HVAC unit may be inconvenient but not affect the operation of the system, so you may be tempted to ignore the issue to save money on repairing the unit. This is never a good idea because minor HVAC problems often become major quickly and are beyond repair. When this happens, you have no choice but to install a new unit.
- New construction: If you’re building a new business location, you need to install an HVAC system, so your employees and customers stay comfortable while inside your place of work. The experts at Pioneer Comfort Systems can help you decide which unit best suits your needs.
Why Choose Pioneer Comfort Systems
At Pioneer Comfort Systems, we are committed to providing you with exceptional customer service for an affordable price. We keep prices low by making our own high-quality materials in-house. Our technicians have decades of experience in the HVAC industry, so you can be confident that we know what we’re doing when it comes to commercial heating installation. We are experienced with all major brands of HVAC systems and use top-of-the-line tools to install, maintain and repair units. Because we have technicians on call 24/7, we can offer same-day service for repairs in most cases, and we can install a new system quickly when you need it.
Located in the middle of Shreveport, Louisiana, right outside of the Red River National Wildlife Refuge, Pioneer Comfort Systems is ideal for providing businesses in the area with commercial HVAC services. Our spot, near the major intersection of Interstate 49 and Interstate 20, allows us to respond quickly to emergency service calls so you can keep your business building at a comfortable temperature for both your employees and customers. When you need a trustworthy company for commercial heater installation, contact us today.