There’s nothing more frustrating to a business than a malfunctioning air conditioning system. While duct tape solutions may provide some short-term relief, the longer the AC system goes without proper repair or maintenance, the more likely your system will need to be replaced entirely.
Beyond even the need for repair, a broken commercial AC system can cause damage to a business’s reputation. No customer wants to shop for products or services while feeling like they’re in a sauna, and no employee wants to be stuck working in high heat without any relief.
That’s where Pioneer Comfort Systems steps in. Our founder, E.W. Smith, knew the importance of reliability and dependability to other businesses, and in 1960, he declared, “we will not compromise integrity.” Since then, Pioneer Comfort Systems has deeply understood our role in keeping local businesses running and has committed ourselves to put customers first.
For over half a century, Pioneer Comfort Systems has been the leading commercial AC repair experts in the Shreveport area. We know businesses depend on our services, and we seek to live up to our promise of integrity and reliability with every customer interaction we have.
Why Choose Us
Since we started over 50 years ago, Pioneer Comfort Systems has been working with local businesses to ensure their air conditioning systems are operating correctly and safely. We know the ins and outs of air conditioning systems, as well as the needs of our customers, so we’re able to provide the right service at the right price. We don’t seek to inflate quotes to make a quick buck. Our goal is a long-term relationship based on service, reliability, and value.
We genuinely believe that we’ll be the only business your commercial space’s air conditioning system will ever need. We believe this because we offer a long list of services that should cover anything your AC system will need.
By using us to conduct your routine checks and maintenance, you and your AC system should see several benefits:
- Better energy efficiency
- Cooler temperatures inside
- Fewer in-depth repairs
- Higher indoor air quality
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Improved comfort levels
- Less expensive monthly utility bills
- Long lifespan for equipment
- Long-term cost savings
- Peace of mind
As we know the importance of regular or routine maintenance on your commercial AC system deeply, we also offer businesses our Energy Control Agreement. This preventative maintenance program makes it easier for you to ensure your system is properly functioning. With a flat fee structure, our professional and knowledgeable service technicians can perform several preventative procedures:
- Calibrate thermostat
- Clean the air filters, blowers, coils, drains, burner, and ignition assemblies (with replacement or adjustments as needed)
- Check the heat exchanger for damage
- Conduct safety checks on the flue draft
- Lubricate any moving parts
- Monitor and recharge the refrigerant pressure
What Sets Us Apart
As a business ourselves, we understand that sometimes commercial needs cause a reprioritization of this routine maintenance. Perhaps you end up skipping a few months, or seasons, before checking out and replacing an air filter. Maybe, after the initial installation, you never followed up to ensure the system was properly put in in the first place. While these situations are not ideal, they are understandable.
Because we understand that regular maintenance is easy to skip and that emergencies may spring up between maintenance checks, our team stands ready to help fix any issues that arise. We also offer after-hours servicing, meaning we’re available to provide repairs even at night or on weekends. We do this at no extra cost to our customers, as we don’t want to take advantage of any inconvenient situations.
Our service technicians have the knowledge, skills, and experience to tackle almost any commercial AC system repair:
- Clogged drains
- Dirty evaporator and condenser coils
- Inaccurate thermostats
- Leaky seal ducts
- Leaking refrigerant
- Nonoperational electrical connections
Those are just some of the most common repair services we conduct. However, we’re also able to do so much more, including help make your air conditioning system work as efficiently as it can.
Through our expert technicians, we’re also able to offer a wide assortment of modern AC products that will keep your employees and customers happy, while also offering long term savings.
Our sales and service team will work directly with you to find the perfect system for your commercial space. We’ll also ensure the system’s output meets or exceeds the designed specifications and state and federal regulations.
Pioneer Comfort Systems Commercial Services
At Pioneer Comfort Systems, we believe in honesty, integrity, and reliability. We know businesses depend on us to keep their AC systems working properly and prevent more significant issues from appearing down the road.
If your business or commercial space is looking for a one-stop shop for all of their commercial AC repair needs, contact Pioneer Comfort Systems today. You can reach us through our online form or by calling 318-795-8000. A dedicated member of our service team is standing ready to help your business stay comfortable.
What Sets Pioneer Comfort Systems Apart?
Choosing a commercial services company may not seem like an easy task, but when experience, excellence in customer service and reliability set a company apart, the choice becomes clear.
Pioneer provides a full range of professional services completed by an expert, certified technicians with factory training.
Since you incur no extra charges for after hours or weekend calls, you know you are always covered if an emergency strikes.
Pioneer performs a number of services for your commercial business needs. A certified technician can analyze and correct your issue with the minimal amount of downtime and professionalism that is unmatched in the industry.
- Air Conditioning:?If your current air conditioning system has a malfunction, or if you need a new one installed a technician can advise you from analysis to final installation, complete with warranty follow-up and regular inspections.
- Air Duct Cleaning:?Air duct cleanings are an important part of system maintenance for your commercial system. Even with regular filter changing, dust and debris can build up on the interior of your system, which can lead to allergy and sinus issues for your employees and customers.
- Heating:?The condition of your heating system not only affects the comfort level inside your business but also can make a difference in operating costs.
- HVAC Systems: Repairing your old system to run more efficiently or installing a new energy-efficient system can lead to cost savings and easier temperature regulation in your establishment.
- Plumbing: Commercial plumbing systems are more complicated than residential systems, so expert technicians are needed to analyze, repair or replace any issues that arise.
- Emergency Plumbing: An emergency malfunction of your plumbing system can’t wait until regular business hours, so you need a company that can service your system after hours or on the weekend.
- Indoor Air Quality: Air quality problems can occur due to a variety of environmental or chemical allergens. Analyzing and installing indoor air quality control systems can reduce negative health impacts from your property.
Contact Pioneer Comfort Systems
If you are experiencing any issues with the HVAC, plumbing or indoor air quality of your commercial property, contact Pioneer Comfort Systems today to set up an appointment for an inspection.
We have the expertise, and we provide excellent customer service and reliability for you and your business.
Image Credit: Shutterstock/Joyseulay