- Scheduling and dispatching multiple technicians and drivers to appropriate locations according to schedules, customer requests, and priority.
- Ability to multitask in a sometimes stressful situation.
- Relaying information such as work order information, messages, and updates to field technicians.
- Updating time sheets of field technicians when dispatched.
- Preparing daily schedules to be the most effective and efficient for the technicians.
- Ability to call customers and accurately communicate the status of their job
- Make reminder calls to customers about their appointments as needed
- Knowledge and proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to use a multi-line telephone system
Also may be asked to do the following…
- Answer and direct all calls in a professional, energetic, and friendly manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $20.00 per hour